Our classes are designed to provide you with a collection of unique online learning opportunities. To get started, browse all classes below. If you wish to read the class description, simply click on the image and a new page will open with specific class information. If you wish to participate, complete the registration process on that page. We hope you enjoy your learning experience.
Online Classes Guidelines
- To participate in an online class, you must be able to open an email, click on the class link and access the class from your own personal computer/tablet.
- At least a day before the class starts, we will email a specific class link to you. When you receive that email, open it and click on that link to join the class and enjoy your online learning experience.
- FCC is unable to provide individual technical support before or during these classes.
- Should you experience technical difficulties and not be able to access the course, please contact us.
- Only registered participants (those who have paid the class fee and are officially on the class roster) may join the applicable online class.
If you have questions, please contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu. Enjoy your class!